Friday, November 14, 2014

Fashion Friday - 11/14/14

A couple weeks ago I decided to add a fashion part to my blog because it is one of the things I am most passionate about! I love getting dressed up, accessorizing and looking fabulous every day. Since I work full time, most of my posts will be me in professional wear…with a flair!


Today's post was actually from a week or so ago when I first had the idea. We struggled to find a good location for photos and then I went through a phase of not wanting to post any of them because of the weird lighting and such. But now I finally have the guts to put it up here! My goal is to post one outfit each week, so here's to week one!


Liv took all of these photos and I totally thought she was just playing around with the camera, so I wasn't really posing very well, but here are the results of my first photo shoot with Liv. The next photo is my favorite though…I think it perfectly depicts my awkwardness while taking photos!


Dress: Modcloth; Blazer: maurices; Belt: Honestly couldn't tell you…I think it came with a dress!

Pax,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment