Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I've Got Plenty to be Thankful for

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Although I've been celebrating the holiday season for almost a month, everyone joins in the celebration now and I am so excited! In honor of Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I've decided to post 10 things I'm thankful for!

10) Snow! I know most people will roll their eyes when they read that, but I just love snow. It makes you slow down and really appreciate natural beauty. 

9) The skills I have. I love to be crafty. Whether it's sewing, crocheting, painting, etc. I have been blessed with skills that I love and help me create beautiful things, like this crocheted headband that Liv inspired me to make!

8) My education. If I had to rewind and do college all over again, there's no doubt in my mind that I would go to the same school because the education I received there, both in and out of the classroom, was life-changing. 

7) My job. I am truly blessed to have been given this opportunity and to work with such supportive people. I love what I do, where I work, and who I work with!

6) My family. I'm so excited to spend time with them tomorrow because we rarely see each other throughout the year now that we are all so busy and living all over the place. 

5) My nana. One of the strongest and coolest people I know, nana is always there for me and goes above and beyond to show the family how much she loves us. I'm spending all day today and Thursday with her.. Probably Friday too!

4) My puppy. He loves my parents way more than he loves me, but he's still the cutest little ball of fur I've ever seen.

3) Liv. I have known her for over four years now and I am so glad she and I have been able to stay connected and grow even closer than we were before. 

2) My best friend in the whole world, and now my sponsor for RCIA, J. I truly believe that God made us two halves of one whole and that our friendship will last forever. 

1) My renewed relationship with God. I know it sounds corny, but ever since committing myself to my faith again, I've never felt happier or more grateful for things in my life. 

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! ~Psalm 95:2

Pax,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment