Friday, November 21, 2014

Fashion Friday 11/21/14

Today is all about the pencil skirt! Pencil skirts are a staple in my wardrobe because they are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own. Wear one in summer with some sandals. Wear it again in fall with boots. Then again in winter with some warm tights and cute flats or heels!
So many options!
You can pair a pencil skirt with a blazer, a sweater or just a cute blouse! Wide belt, skinny belt, no belt! The options for a pencil skirt are literally endless!


Today I went with my emerald green pencil skirt (macy's), a striped tank and black sweater (maurice's). It's really cold here so I added some tights and since it is Friday I slipped into my comfiest black flats.

Have a great weekend!

Pax,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment