Friday, December 26, 2014

Fashion Friday 12/26/14

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I got to spend time with my family and bake, so my day was great!

I find it so hard to keep to a routine during breaks and holidays, so this post is going up later than I wanted it to, but nevertheless, here it is!

This week's Fashion Friday is all about Jamberry Nails! Jamberry is an incredible company that makes nail wraps in tons of designs and colors. Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh, nail stickers" or something like that, but these are so much more than stickers!


Jamberry Nail wraps are not like other nail "stickers" because these are made with vinyl. This gives them extra durability that makes them last two weeks-or longer, depending on when you feel like changing them.


The wraps are heat activated and so easy to apply. And the best part? No waiting around for your nails to dry! The second best part? They won't chip! I am the girl who gets a manicure then completely destroys her nails within an hour of leaving the salon. When I wear Jamberry nail wraps, I can do dishes, open bobby pins and all the other nail-chipping, every day tasks, without messing up my nails!

You can buy Jamberry Nails online or host a party and get tons of hostess rewards! Did I mention that each $15 set has two applications? That's a month worth of nails for only $15! Quite the bargain if you ask me!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season! 

Pax,
Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment