Monday, December 1, 2014

The Blog Swap!

One of my staff members, Alex, has been serving as my blogging mentor for about a year now. She is the author of Radiating Sunshine, a great blog about being a resident assistant, life in college, product reviews and more! She and one of her other blogging friends, Meg, hosted a blog swap, where followers got paired up with other bloggers, got to know each other, then swapped gifts!

I got paired with an incredible lady named Natalie, the author of Polka Dots & Pampers! The pairing was completely random, but Natalie and I had so much in common - particularly our love of fashion. Natalie's blog is all about two of her favorite things, fashion and being a mom!

Natalie sent me the sweetest bundle of gifts and I am so thankful for her thoughtfulness and for the opportunity to get to know her!

Cute multi-colored rings

Some notecards

A little chevron notebook and weekly planner 

A Vera Bradley cosmetic bag to hold it all together

All my blog swap gifts!

Special thanks to Natalie for swapping with me and to Alex and Meg for hosting the swap!

Pax,
Kay

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love everything you got in your package! Thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete